-Previous Post- (None yet!)
Hello everyone, and welcome to yet another new topic on NiceGamingAdvice! I’m glad you all came to visit my site, and please enjoy the content in it!
I can’t believe it’s already been 14 days since my last post! I’m probably going to end up posting again this week, so don’t worry! Now, enough about that, let’s get into the subject!
Pixelgun3d is a widely played multiplayer shooter on Android and Apple. If I had to take a guess, I would say that it’s the most played multiplayer shooter out there on mobile. The theme is somewhat similar to Minecraft, in the fact that it’s a pixel/block game with a “hot-bar” at the bottom, holding items (but only weapons in Pixelgun3d). There are other similarities, but let’s not get into them right now.
First, there are the character levels/ranks, and trophies. Characters gain experience from playing battles in story-mode, multiplayer, or the arena. Reaching a new rank will give the player gold and gems, and it will also make the player go against approximately equally leveled (Example: a level 18 battling a level 17, 19, or 20) players in multiplayer battles. Speaking of battles, here are a few of them.
Disclaimer: The two images shown below are just two of the many game modes in the Pixelgun3d, and I only chose two for a limit on the post’s size. I will now do a quick overview of these game modes, short and sweet.
1. Capture the Flag (Multiplayer):
– Two teams fight against each other for a limited time to capture the most flags.
– People defend the flags from enemies.
– Each player can use gadgets and armor to their advantage in PvP modes. (For all except the PvP “Hunger Games” mode).
2. The Arena (Solo):
– A single player survives waves of enemies to earn better rewards, and get a new high score on their player profile.
– The player can not respawn after death.
– Ammo and armor can be found on the ground throughout the duration of the battle.
The last thing I will talk about is the shop/armory. There won’t be a picture for this subject, since all of the ones on the internet are out of date from the current shop model (It looks a lot nicer than the ones shown on google). The shop is simple, it consists of:
- weapons (Which are seperated into categories, such as: primary, backup, melee, special, and premium)
- capes (Customizations are available)
- and skins (Customizations are available)
That’s all I’m going to say about this game for today, if you liked this post, and want to learn more, then go to the creators of the game, Rilisoft, on their website about it here. As always, have a nice day and please consider liking, re-blogging, or even following this blog for more content and more posts! Goodbye!
Sites/Sources used for the content (pictures)
Featured Image – xcastonline.com
All other Images – Google Play
Friendly Blogs In the Community: