First things first, check out this post to learn more about the NGA Blog Application going on right now!
I was nominated…twice
Hello everyone, this is DamonDaBoss, here with
another post about gaming! a post about something besides gaming! Now introducing the random fun category to NGA with this post, which is the main focus of my second blog (which I will post on eventually) Random Life Experiences . Anyway, whoever you are, I’m glad you’re here, and welcome to a blog that’s mainly about gaming, sometimes about other things, and mostly about fun! Here goes nothing, let’s get right into the post!
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind) Done!
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given) Easy!
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least) No sweat!
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful). Now here’s the interesting part.
The 15 lucky nominees (Go ahead and count, and sorry if you’ve already been nominated)
- The Gaming Geek
- Legendary randomness
Seven 100% real facts about my life:
- I like video games, and I play on the PS4, my phone, the X-Box 360, sometimes on my Nintendo 2DS, and on the PC!
- I have a lot of cousins, (over 50 to be exact) none of them are over 23, and I know all of them by name!
- There are six kids in my family, and I’m the middle child, along with my three other siblings who are the same age as me (That’s right, I’m a quadruplet)!
- I have a pet Leopard Gecko named Speckles. He has outlived his expected life by over 3 years.
- I’m an Eagle Scout of the Boy Scouts of America since I was 13, I have over 60 Merit Badges, and I have three, soon to be four, Eagle Palms.
- I take all the advanced classes at my school, yet I also do Advanced Choir and JV Track. That’s right, I’m not a complete nerd.
- I’ve won a scholarship award from the Elks Lodge organization, and I’ve won other prestigious and important writing awards.
I hope my facts aren’t completely boring, as they’re quite different to my regular gaming commentaries.
That’s it for today’s second post! I hope you enjoyed it, and if you did, why don’t you comment, like, re-blog, press, and share this blog to help our team out! Also, comment down below about your favorite facts about you, and/or your friends and family! As always, have a good day, and I’ll see you in the next post!
Sites/Sources used for the content (pictures)
Friendly Blogs In the Community: