No previous post, since this is a new topic!
Hello everyone, and welcome to NiceGamingAdvice! Today is a duel post, or in other words, today’s post will be featuring two topics. One being Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, and the other, Star Wars: Force Arena. Make sure to like, comment, and re-blog this post for more like it! Thanks for all the support, and let’s get right into the topic!
Links for the home pages of the games will be connected to the titles.
A game created by EA with the help of Lucasfilm LTD. This is literally one of my FAVORITE mobile games of all time. It’s also my second oldest mobile game, that I still play. If I had to put an order to my favorite mobile games in a top ten list, it would have to be this (My thoughts may change later on).
- Clash Royale
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Clash of Clans
- My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire
- Pixelgun 3d
- PvZ: Heroes
- Pokémon GO and Duel
- BONUS: Abyssirium/Tap Tap Fish
Anyway, let’s get back on subject. This game is, and I’ll briefly explain in one sentence- but one can find more info on the linked page, or on the FULL Wikipedia explanation – “Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile collectible card game RPG developed by Capital Games and published by Electronic Arts.” – Wikipedia. Besides that brief definition, you’ll find that there is much more to the game, be it Mod Battles, Guilds, Squad Battles, and anything else in the Cantina. Now, enough about Galaxy of Heroes, let’s get a move on to Force Arena!
Initial release date: January 11, 2017
A game created by netmarble, Disney, and Lucasfilm LTD. I honestly am terrible at explaining complex games like this, but before I use another source for a referenced description of this game, I just want to say that it’s quite similar to Clash Royale, expect it is held sideways and has heroes and others new features EX: healers that heal allied towers and buildings. Learn more about my Clash Royale account and breakdown at this post (my very first post on this blog)!
Using Star Wars’ website, www.starwars.com, I found the details about this game in a bullet point format, which is quite easy to understand in a quick format. Here is the website’s Details section for this app.
- Battle or join forces with other players and friends from around the globe in real-time 1v1 or 2v2 real-time PvP arena battles.
- Lead a team of iconic Star Wars characters including Han Solo, Darth Vader, and even new Rogue One A Star Wars Story characters such as Jyn Erso or Grand Moff Tarkin!
- Collect character cards and upgrade your favorites to create the ideal Rebel or Imperial squad while leveraging powerful character duos that boost your effectiveness in battle.
- Compete to earn rewards, special characters and bonus items by participating in events as you climb to the top of the leaderboards on your journey for galactic dominance!
That’s about it for the two subjects, which I’m so happy to be adding to this blog! I may put my next post on these games in a bundle format yet again, with gameplay images as well (which are my own)!
As always, have a great day, and don’t forget to stay tuned to this blog for more future posts (about once a week)! Have a nice day, and I’ll see you all later. Bye!
Sites/Sources used for the content (pictures)
Featured Image – Wikipedia
Image #1 (Galaxy of Heroes) – EA
Image #2 (Force Arena) – PreLaunch.me
Friendly Blogs In the Community: